Seeking subject matter experts (SMEs) to support ongoing projects on the peaceful applications of nuclear science and technology
CRDF Global is seeking subject matter experts (SME) and institutions to support ongoing projects on the peaceful applications of nuclear science and technology in helping to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals and sustain global engagement by identifying new opportunities for peaceful uses cooperation and assistance, including through support for the work of the IAEA. The specific areas of desired expertise include applications of nuclear technology in agriculture, water security, climate, or healthcare.
The specific areas of desired expertise include the following: (1) food and water security, (2) climate adaption, and (3) healthcare enhancement.
SMEs selected for implementation will be contracted for the following types of tasks (but not limited to):
- Facilitate dialogue with partners to develop project ideas
- Develop, review, and revise existing curricula
- Conduct workshops, in person or online, in the United States or abroad.
- Coordinate with other co-implementers
- Author or contribute to post-activity reports
- Participant outreach support, etc.