Thursday, October 31 2024
Thursday, February 15 2024
CRDF Global on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation Office of Cooperative Threat Reduction (ISN/CTR) is pleased to announce a grant opportunity to support Ukrainian scientists, technicians, and engineers (STEs) to attend and present at national and international conferences. There is a competitive competition for a limited number of travel support grants of up to $1,500 available for successful applicants. The Fall 2024 application period covers travel occurring between May 1, 2024, and December 31, 2024.
Grant procedure timeline:
- Submitting the application.
- Please, review the eligibility criteria and check the requirements in order to submit the full grant documents package.
- Make sure to submit/Please be noted to submit your application at least 65 days before the conference start date.
- Successful applications must have a clearly defined purpose including justification and benefits for the applicant’s progression in scientific research and/or career development.
- After grant documents package evaluation, the applicant will receive an official email with Grant Committee resolution.
- Grant Implementation.
- If the application is approved for funding, CRDF Global team will contact you in order to sigh Grant Agreement.
- After Agreement signing CRDF Global team will work on travel organization. All the expenses CRDF Global pays directly to the conference organizers and makes reservations for flights, transfers, and hotels.
- Please be aware that CRDF Global cannot reimburse your expenses, which were previously paid for attending the conference, until the Grant Agreement is executed.
- After successful grant implementation, the grantee should provide the final report of CRDF Global request.
- Individuals with strong past performance conducting research, trainings, and other activities in dual-use chemistry, biology, nuclear science, nuclear energy, and related fields are eligible to apply
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Be an affiliate of Ukrainian University\Research Institution (recommended, but not required)
- The focus of present research must be civilian in nature
- Grantee Status:
- Grant recipients must be Ukrainian nationals
- Obtain at least a PhD degree at the moment of submitting the grant application.
- Completed Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Details of Conference
- Detailed Cost Breakdown (Completed Budget Form)
- Acceptance letter for paper/poster presentation and abstract (if applicable)
How to Apply:
By emailing all documents to email@example.com
Disclaimer: CRDF Global may provide grants to selected individuals only if the funds are readily available to CRDF Global and provided by the funder. Shall any related project within CRDF Global be terminated, withheld or delayed, CRDF Global reserves the right to postpone or terminate grants issuance.