Thursday, October 31 2024
Thursday, February 15 2024
CRDF Global on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation Office of Cooperative Threat Reduction (ISN/CTR) is pleased to announce a microgrant opportunity to support scientists, technicians, and engineers (STEs) in publishing their scientific article in peer-reviewed international journals. This opportunity will contribute to the professional development and recognition of scientists, enable scientists to build a strong publication record and expand other professional opportunities.
Grant procedure timeline:
- Submitting the application.
- Please, review the eligibility criteria and check the requirements in order to submit the full grant documents package.
- We recommend submitting your application at least 65 days before the payment deadline (if any).
- Successful applications must have a clearly defined purpose including justification and benefits for the applicant’s progression in scientific research and/or career development.
- After grant documents package evaluation, the applicant will receive an official email with Grant Committee resolution.
- Grant Implementation
- If the application is approved for funding, CRDF Global team will contact you in order to sigh Grant Agreement.
- After Agreement signing CRDF Global team will work on publishing organization. All the expenses CRDF Global pays directly to the publisher.
- Please be aware that CRDF Global cannot reimburse your expenses, which were previously paid, until the Grant Agreement is executed.
- After successful grant implementation, the grantee should provide final report of CRDF Global request.
- Individuals with strong past performance conducting research, trainings, and other activities in chemistry, biology, nuclear science and energy, related fields are eligible to apply.
- Be an affiliate of Ukrainian University\Research Institution.
- The focus of present research must be civilian in nature.
- Grantee Status:
- Grant recipients must be Ukrainian nationals;
- Obtain at least a PhD degree at the moment of submitting the grant application.
- Completed application (Application & Budget Template)
- Only one (1) publication fee will be given to a publication/journal article with multiple authors.
- Official Letter of Confirmation from the Scientific Journal which indicates that the article is aligned with all the policies and procedures, relevant to the scope and focus of the scientific journal / platform and presents original research or novel findings that contribute to scientific knowledge and scientific community.
- Official Notice or Letter of Acceptance stating that the article is accepted.
- Invoice for Article Publishing Charge (if available)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Detailed Cost Breakdown (Completed Budget Form).
- Article description and article significance should be provided.
How to Apply:
By emailing all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Condition: CRDF Global may provide grants to selected individuals only if the funds are readily available to CRDF Global and provided by the funder. Shall any related project within CRDF Global be terminated, withheld or delayed, CRDF Global reserves the right to postpone or terminate grants issuance.