Monday, November 06 2023
Monday, September 04 2023
CRDF Global on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation Office of Cooperative Threat Reduction (ISN/CTR) is pleased to announce a microgrant opportunity to support scientists, technicians, and engineers (STEs) in publishing their scientific article in peer-reviewed international journals. This opportunity will contribute to the professional development and recognition of scientists, enable scientists to build a strong publication record which is crucial for career advancement, expanding scientific networks, and attracting collaborations and other professional opportunities. Furthermore, this grant support promotes inclusivity, expands publication options, fosters professional growth, facilitates collaborations, and contributes to the overall advancement of scientific knowledge.
- Individuals with strong past performance conducting research, trainings, and other activities in dual-use chemistry, biology, nuclear science, nuclear energy, and related fields are eligible to apply
- Be an affiliate of Ukrainian University\Research Institution (recommended, but not required)
- The focus of present research must be civilian in nature
- Grantee Status:
- Grant recipients must be Ukrainian nationals
- Obtain at least a PhD degree at the moment of submitting the grant application
- Applicants must not have paid the publisher already
- Payment will be made directly to the publisher
- No reimbursements will be made
- Completed application (Application & Budget Template)
- Only one (1) publication fee will be given to a publication/journal article with multiple authors.
- Official Letter of Confirmation from the Scientific Journal which indicates that the article is aligned with all the policies and procedures, relevant to the scope and focus of the scientific journal / platform and presents original research or novel findings that contribute to scientific knowledge and scientific community.
- Official Notice or Letter of Acceptance stating that the article is accepted.
- Invoice for Article Publishing Charge (if available)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Clearly defined Statement of Purpose including justification and benefits for applicant’s progress towards professional growth (maximum two pages)
- Article description and article significance should be provided.
How to Apply:
By emailing all documents to Tetiana Holovata / Mariia Krasnoshchok at firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Condition: CRDF Global may provide grants to selected individuals only if the funds are readily available to CRDF Global and provided by the funder. Shall any related project within CRDF Global be terminated, withheld or delayed, CRDF Global reserves the right to postpone or terminate grants issuance.